To be the preferred one-stop product development partner.
Three professional friends who were fascinated by technology started TekPartner in 2009. Frustrated at the lack of a holistic approach to product development, Kurt, Zoran and Peter decided to introduce a one-stop shop to the marketplace. A full line of services – from the first scribbles on a napkin to specifications, prototyping, production and even end-of-life.
More and more companies outsource R&D so they can focus on core business and reduce the impact on the bottom line. Our goal at TekPartner is to help them increase their global competitive advantage with our handpicked team of international experts. We call it ‘boutique outsourcing’ where customer experience is everything.
Today, we are part of international engineering services company, Etteplan, and we cover every conceivable technology and all core disciplines within embedded software, intelligent electronics, FPGA (field-programmable gate array) and IoT (Internet of things).
You can read more about Etteplan at www.etteplan.com
Danish customers can read more about TekPartner at www.tekpartner.dk
- Consistently recognised four times by Danish national newspaper Børsen as a ‘Gazelle company’ – an annual award presented to companies in Denmark that demonstrate solid growth.
- Awarded the AA credit rating certificate by Bisnode, the leading corporate information provider in Europe.
TekPartner in numbers
- 260+ customers
- 60+ full-time/contract employees
- 400+ local network of experts
- 1,600+ international network of experts
- 1000m2 R&D office and electronics laboratory near Copenhagen and Odense
- International Sales Department near Copenhagen and Amsterdam