What data do we collect?
Our company collects personal identification information (name, email address, telephone number and company name).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide our company with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- fill out the contact form on our website; and
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so we can respond to your query by email or telephone.
How do we store your data?
We transmit your personal information to WebCRM; a CRM system we use to store the history of our activities with you as a contact person.
How long do we keep your data?
We delete your personal information when you stop as a contact with us as our customer and within one year of termination. However, we retain your personal data to the extent that the legislation requires, as is the case, for example, with accounting data covered by the Danish Financial Statements Act (DFSA).
What are your data protection rights?
As a user, you have a number of rights that we can assist you with.
- You have the right to gain insight into what personal data we process about you, for what purposes we process the information and whether we disclose the personal data to others.
- You have the right to correct incorrect personal information about you.
- You have the right to request that our company delete your personal information.
- In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, so that we only store your personal data for a given period.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on the grounds and circumstances of your particular situation.
- We endeavour to do everything possible to meet your requests regarding our processing of personal data. If you would like to complain, you can contact the Danish Data Protection Agency (www.datatilsynet.dk).
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you through cookies or similar technology.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary cookies: Our company uses these cookies to help make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, which is why you cannot deselect them when managing your cookie preferences.
- Statistics cookies: These cookies help us to understand how you interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies: Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage the cookies we use when you visit our website
You can manage your cookie preferences when you use our website by using the cookie opt-in form to make your selection upon your first visit to our website. You can also access the form here.
How to contact us
- Call us at +45 70 20 34 70
- Write to us at TekPartner A/S, Hørkær 28, 2730 Herlev, Denmark